We Welcome your Application
Thank you for your interest in Thika School of Medical And Health Sciences. Thika School of Medical And Health Sciences seeks to enroll students that will develop academically and individually, and will contribute positively to the institution, the country and the world at large.
The role of the Registration and Admissions Office is to recruit and enrollment applicants who are academically outstanding, extracurricular talented, and broadly diverse.
- Application Forms can be obtained from our website, campuses and offices country wide.
- Kindly deposit Ksh 1000/= registration fee to KCB account 1102249033 Account name THIKA SCHOOL OF MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES, scan the deposit slip together with your KCSE results slip or certificate and send to firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall get back to you.Indicate the course of your choice and phone number. In case you do not qualify for your interested course we shall give you one that you qualify for according to your KCSE results.”
Other important documents for your application:
- Official copies of all Primary, Secondary, Post-secondary, College & University certificates.
- Copies of National Identity Card and Birth Certificate
- 4 recent passport size photographs (Please write your full names on the reverse side of the photographs)