Clinical medicine is one type of scientific medicine that gives more emphasis on practice. It focus on healing patients directly through diagnosis, treatment, surgery, prognosis and so on.
In contrast, basic medicine concentrate on studying the laws of human life and disease phenomena, and thus provide necessary theoretical support for clinical practice as part of the efforts to cure patients. Clinical officer is a professional designation established by the government through the Clinical Officers Council (COC).
1. Hospitals (private and government)
2. Non- governmental organisation
3. Large or midsize Companies
4. Community based organization
6. Own Practice under Doctor